Tuesday, July 8, 2008

30 Seconds to Mars- A Beautiful Lie [{DELUXE]}

Thanks to my tight new affiliate, Ricky, who owns the blog, Jerezy Source, I got the full and deluxe album of 30 seconds to mars.
I will have all the tracks up for separate downloads!
And go check out Ricky's blog!
Its tight
~KB
30 Seconds To Mars
1. Attack
2. A Beautiful Lie
3. The Kill
4. Was it A Dream
5. The Fantasy
6. Savior
7. From Yesterday
8. The Story
9. R-Evolve
10. A Modern Myth
11. Battle of One
12. Hunter
13.The Kill [{REBIRTH}]
11

1 comment:

nextCom said...

I need you!

I need a daily news blogger to help me running this blog. Knowledge of the WordPress platform is required.

If you think you have what it takes, send an email to nextcom2@gmail.com with some test posts, something about you and why you want the position. I will check all the mail and I will contact the person directly.

So, if you are interested in becoming a music blogger and if you think you got what it takes, send me a mail. If you prefer we could also collaborate. Combine forces to create the ultimate blogzine.


I look foward to hearing from you.


THE VIBE SOURCE

www.vibesource.wordpress.com